Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DAY 26 OF 365 - 52

Well, I would say that was an epic fail. Start a 365 post about getting more planning and routines in my life and don't post for 26 days. That is almost a month. 
Jumping up and jumping in.

I have been using my timer to get more done. Last Sunday I started and finished a page turner book and removed 2 bags of weeds from my garden. I spent 5 hours doing the " work for 15 minutes, rest for 15 minutes" routine. Yup, it works and I used it again to get some laundry done. Though it was more like 45 minutes of reading, 15 minutes of flipping the laundry, folding the laundry and putting the load of laundry away.



I will not let my natural inclination to do nothing stop the forward push. Change is in the air and change is on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment